Friday, June 01, 2007

Times Like These . . .

Well it is 11pm on the eve of my 37th birthday. The family is asleep and all of the friends that came over tonight have gone home about an hour ago. And I am thoughtful. Retro and Introspective.

Next week I am taking my riding test for my motorcycle license. I stop working at my current place of employ in about 23 days. There is a for sale sign on the front lawn. I am just thoughtful.

A lot to think about really. This the first birthday I've had since mom died. Dad didn't call but that's OK because he gets home from Russia on Monday.

I work tomorrow . . . it is just a normal Saturday. Getting ready for the Sunday services. There are 4 left for me to get ready for.

I am a bundle of sadness and tiredness. Excitement and being afraid.

I must be driving the people around be absolutely crazy. I don't know.

What am I doing?

Where am I going?

Lost.

Little.

Strange.

Helpless.

Can't be.

But I am.

Funny how the little things can mount up. The can rise up and become overwhelm you. Then the next day . . . they can be gone. As little as you felt the day before.

Feelings . . .

ForWhatItsWorth

Take it . . .

No comments:

Inspiration for the day!