Saturday, September 02, 2006

I have been asked many times where are some pictures of my wife and kids. I guess I always had planned, and am planning, to put a family website on the free space that came with our internet provider. But until then here is a sneak peak of the fam.


Here is my awesome wife, Amy. I hear some of you saying that I have to say that . . . she is my wife. And though that may be true. But I still think that way. She is very creative, intellengent, Christ-centered, disciplined and you can see very beautiful. I also have to say she is awesome because she puts up with me. Again I hear you say, "you have to say that." Yes, but it is still true. I have had a roller-coaster ride of carreer, emotions and spirituality in the last few years. She sees more in me than what I see in myself. She won't let me settle with anything less than what God has for me and for our family. See, I told you she is awesome.





Here are my kiddoes. And most of the time I remember they are a gift of God. They are a gift of God always . . . I just forget sometimes :). From left to right:

Caleb is 11 (just turned) and is the most like me. Jessi is 9 and is much like Amy. Drew will be 7 and is most like no one in our immediate family . . . definately his own kid. And so is Seth who is 5. Also shown is our black lab/boxer mix named Chloe.

There they are . . . my fam. Stay intouch for info on a website coming soon.

Good day!

No comments:

Inspiration for the day!